Pedaling Technique?

Opionioni su bici, accessori, ricambi, e tutto ciò che può servire per migliorare l'esperienza sulle due ruote
Rispondi
Lincon12

Pedaling Technique?

Messaggio da Lincon12 »

Hello everyone,,

I'm a relatively new rider and have been thinking about pedaling technique. I want to make sure I'm using the right form so that I don't get hurt, as I've had knee problems in the past.

Our mission is very clear. We want to introduce very good quality echo-friendly handloom saree with resonable price
all over India. We desire to make a brand for Indian convincing women. It’s not a brand of us, handloom saree shop is a brand made by you.

Guy at my LBS said you want to power through with your heel as if you're squatting. Is that right?

Where should my foot be on the pedal?

Seem like silly questions but I'd like to get the simple stuff right before bad habits develop. Thanks!
Ultima modifica di Lincon12 il 29 giu 2019, 3:03 pm, modificato 2 volte in totale.
p000gna
Biografia: Vado in bici da sempre ma non amo le competizioni anche se so muovermi a velocità sostenuta (e neanche i megaraduni), prediligo i percorsi poco frequentati preferibilmente su asfalto ma non disdegno le strade bianche e il cross lungo gli argini dei fiumi. Amo i percorsi panoramici anche collinari o montani a patto che ogni tanto concedano un po' di respiro. Da quando sono in pensione ho quasi abbandonato la macchina e ho fatto della bici il mio principale mezzo di spostamento a patto che non debba trasportare pesi eccessivi o troppo ingombranti.
Le mie zone sono la Valdinievole, la Lucchesia e la Versilia, chi vuole conoscere e pedalare in queste zone mi contatti pure, col bel tempo esco volentieri in compagnia e sono libero quasi sempre.
Bicicletta: Corsa carbonio,Ibrida sport:Aeron Legnano,MTB:Bianchi Race 2200,trekking:Legnano Hobo,city,e altre 7

Re: Pedaling Technique?

Messaggio da p000gna »

Only the fron side of ypur foot should be on the pedal and push it. Moreover the saddle might be enough high so that you can reach the ground only by the tips of your toes. In this way you avoid to straighten your legs too much and the strnght you impress yor bike i maximum.
Sorry or my approximative way of writing English.
Bye
Ultima modifica di p000gna il 19 lug 2019, 9:29 am, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Viaggio in bici e me ne infischio del traffico e degli ingorghi
Rispondi